Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bangkok and Cambodia

"Hi, We are flying from Bangkok to Siem Reap and are planning to get our visas from the airport at Siem Reap is this normally hassle free? Or should we applying our visa online? Please advice.Thank you."

Travel World
    Travel Australia

You are in Bangkok wandering along the Khoa San Road and like many others before and you decide that a trip to the fabulous Angkor Wat as featured in Lara Croft Tomb Raider in Cambodia is a must.

My arrival to South East Asia has been long awaited. I had a great time in India, Nepal and Bhutan but am now ready for a cultural change in the many countries I hope to visit here. I have no schedule but initially hope to travel from Bangkok, Thailand to Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and down through Thailand and its islands, Malaysia, Singapore and then Australia. I am currently toying with a few other countries but I’ll see how time treats me here, I have three months.

Bangkok and Cambodia both are my one of the favorite destination for traveling. With Cambodia travel plan, you can build your own trip using our unique bite-sized tours begin in Cambodia Phnom Penh, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City.

I am passionate about modeling, helping people and also have own websites like www.gmail.com thank you and great post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast