Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Things to do in Boston?

I got a family trip coming later this month and we are going to New York + Boston. Never been to Boston before so i was wondering what places I should check out when i am there. Thanks

Travel World
    Travel Australia

Visit the following museums: Art, Science, Aquarium, Isabella Stuart Gardner, and ICA. For shopping Newbury Street is nice. Last but not the least you must visit Freedom Trail.
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

There are many things to do like An abbreviated freedom trail, The south end, The ICA, Back bay, Charles river esplanade, The red sox fan, Harvard yard etc.

days inn kissimmee

You shold just go and exlore the city it has many beautiful streets and buildings that you will never find with a tour guide..

Your amazing scavenger hunt adventure will begin at Boston Common, the oldest park in the country, and will take you on a journey among historic landmarks and along key sections of the Freedom Trail
    point of interest in Boston are:
    1.Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
    2.John F. Kennedy Presidential Museum & Library
    3.Fenway Park
    4.Freedam Trail
    5.Boston Public Garden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast