Default Suggestions for Montego Bay, etc. Jamaica?

I'm considering a five-day trip to Jamaica during the first week of March, and am hoping to get some advice here. All we want to do is relax on the beach and read our books, hang out, etc. We're not partiers at all, though I don't mind having some drinks on vacation. Mostly, we just want a hassle-free, no need to worry vacation without breaking the bank.The flight is into Montego Bay - is it a busy party town? I keep reading about the "hip strip", which makes it sound like it's going to be busy and loud all the time. Is that the case? I don't really want to spend a couple hours traveling back and forth to Negril, etc. since we only have five days.Should we stay in a regular hotel or are we better off staying in a resort? Sorry - I'm really quite new at this, and could use some help... Any recommendations are most appreciated!
    Travel World
    Travel Australia

Montego Bay, the capital of Saint James Parish on Jamaica's north drift, is a noteworthy journey deliver port with various shoreline resorts and greens outside its business center. Famous shorelines incorporate Doctor's Cave Beach and Walter Fletcher Beach, home to a carnival. There's additionally snorkeling and jumping at coral reefs in the ensured waters of Montego Bay Marine Park.

Secretary and officer of the computer.Gold Karin Heiler from Thornhill, 1997 to 1999 Member of the district

Visit this historic plantation house that is rumored to be haunted. Take a guided tour to learn about its history and hear the captivating stories surrounding it jacksmith.