Default Accomodations for a Family Near Paris

We are a family of four, our two children are 6 and 2 years old. We will be travelling to France in late June/early July. We are looking for a family friendly place to stay that is not too expensive and allows access to activities for the kids, especially the 6 year old. Location should be somewhat near Paris, though we will likely only spend one day in Paris itself. We have looked into Center Parcs, there are two resorts (Les Bois-Francs and Le Lac D'Ailette) within 150 km of Paris, they have great onsite activities for kids, but the get mixed reviews, especially with regards to cleanliness. I have also looked briefly at Eurocamp and some of the Disney resorts. Are there any alternatives or would these places be our best bets? Not looking for a true hotel, because we want to be able to cook some of our meals. Easy access to Disney is not very important. Thanks in advance!

Travel World
    Travel Australia

Paris is costly and finding a cheap destination(accommodation) is a tough task. I think the one you saw will be good. But make sure there wont be any extra charge after you check in/out. Because you might be in trouble if not inquired properly.
    Explore the best beaches on your Cyprus Holidays

Relais Christine is what I've heard from my friends with kids. The couple stayed there and had a great time! Good luck!