Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

India is a land of great multiplicities in almost every aspect and every walk of human life. This is the place, where from one of the oldest religions of the world i.e. Hinduism has sprouted. Kodaikanal is a picture of tranquility and beauty. It is amongst the few hill stations in Tamil Nadu. Kodaikanal is situated in the Western Ghats, amidst the Palani Hills in the state of Tamil Nadu. Kodaikanal is a precious spot for the tourist in the Indian subcontinent. A Kodaikanal tourist places is the princess of hill stations which attracts large number of tourists from far and wide places ever year.

In India you can see the lot of destinations for visit. The famous and most visited destinations are like Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Rajasthan and Kerala. These all the destinations are most beautiful and many historical and natural places for visit.

I like the North part of India as I traveled here several times. I am sure south part has beautiful scenery as well. looking forward to visit south as on my next journey to India

Foreign tourist, The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India has taken lot of innovative ... of India, to promote India as a high-value, up-market tourist destination.

Relevant post, you use the best selection of words here.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast