Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Traveling South Africa

Hello All

Me and my friend will be traveling down the southern cost of SA for 3 weeks from Cape Town to Durban. Is it safe to rent a car? Also any insight as to where to find the cheapest ones? Also any specific must see places along the route and or other places that we should go see?

Thanks!

Hello Friends....

South Africa is a fabulous continent where i dream to spend my whole life...Kruger National Park is the best park to have some wildlife safari experience....This is because i love its beautiful landscapes,amazing life,natural spots,wildlife as well as ancient castles too....The countries like Tanzania,Kenya and Uganda are the favorite one of mine..This is because i here one can see different culture as well as enjoy the Safari too,which i likes most...

Thomas Peter.
    ==============

Well, Africa is one of the big continents around the world and has number of outstanding places where everyone should visit once in life.
    Cape Town is one of the top attractions over there which has a rich historical environment, where stunning hotels and lodging, outstanding restaurants, daredevil activities and beautiful beaches are located.
    Table Mountain is the main attraction which is visible from almost everywhere in Cape Town which seem like awesome I really love this.

There are definitely alot of options you can explore. I'll be on my way to South Africa soon and I look forward to the hotel and had an absolutely fantastic experience. I have found some great tips on Lonely Planet too! Have a great trip

Great information which you share above, I am so excited for read all, According to me, Africa is one of the major continents around the world and a number of prominent places where all visit once in life.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast