Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hobby.

Default Hobby.

My Favorite hobby is searching and discovering new thing & i also Loved to read Books...

My favorite hobby is to surf Internet, playing video games, watching movies, hanging out with friends, outing with friends, reading books and playing football sports. However, my most favorite from all of them is playing football.

An activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure.Hobbies are things that you mostly do in your spare time. They are what are fun to you when your ''bored'' and when you do your ''hobby'' then you are not bored anymore because you like doing it. For example, musical instruments, sports, art, technology, etc.. things that make you happy when you are done ''practising'' or doing your hobby. A hobby is an activity or interest that is undertaken for pleasure, typically done during one's leisure time.

My hobby is playing and watching football.
    I spend daily lot of time on it.

I like to collecting coins from different county's and from different currency. I have a huge collection of it. I also like to do travelling and go for outing all kind of natural places in the whole world.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast