Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Visiting Phuket

Default Visiting Phuket

Hi !
    I plan to go to Phuket early May.
    I read on some article that it's rainy season in Phuket right now.
    Is it going to be continous rain the whole day?
    Can we still do snorkeling or diving during May?
    Thanks

Phuket is one of the best holiday destination for any season.You can choose nay places in phuket which are attractive and wonderful. I would like to suggest that you at lest spend three or four nights in phuket, you feel really very great to spend your time.

Quote Originally Posted by countrytb View Post
    Hi !
    I plan to go to Phuket early May.
    I read on some article that it's rainy season in Phuket right now.
    Is it going to be continous rain the whole day?
    Can we still do snorkeling or diving during May?
    Thanks
    Although most of the water activities in Phuket are available all around the year, but I reckon it is nice to go for it till the first half of May. The rainfall is moderate and doesn't effects much for the activities like diving and snorkeling.

Totally agree with the fact that water activities in Phuket are available all around the year. And, the most popular water sports in Phuket are: White water rafting, river tubing, water kayaking, scuba diving and more.

Well, Phuket is one of the best places of Thailand. It is one of the world most prominent destinations for tourist. There are lots of spectacular beaches and some of the beaches are quite and simple for honeymoon couples. There wonderful temperature, crystal blue water, soft white sand and perfect tropical climate to make Phuket.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast