Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Visiting Phuket

Snorkeling can be done year-round in Phuket, but the best time of year is November-April, when the sea's at its most placid. Take care through the May-October low season, when the undertow can become dangerously strong along the west coast.
    “Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.”

hotels krk
    hotels insel krk

I have no idea but saw this post really looking good information keep it up.

Phuket, a rainforested, rocky island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailand's most prominent shorelines, for the most part arranged along the reasonable waters of the western shore. The island is home to some top of the line ocean side resorts, spas and eateries. Phuket City, the capital, has old shophouses and occupied markets. Patong, the principle resort town, has numerous clubs, bars and discos.

I was in Phuket, so I can advise you:
    -Big Buddha. Top view of the 45-meter marble snow-white Buddha statue in lotus position on Mount Nakaked.
    - Wat Chalong Temple A large and picturesque Buddhist temple in Phuket
    -Suwan Khiri Ket Temple
    Phuket Old Town
    -Bangla Road

This post is easy to read and appreciate without leaving out any details. Excellent work!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast