Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for a good hotel in Mestre

I am looking for a hotel in Mestre as all of Venice is sold out. Trying to find something less than 100e a night since we have 6people, we may need 3 rooms. Does anyone know anythkng about Hotel Villa Dori, Hotel Venezia, or the campging village Alba d'oro? or of any other recomendations close to a bus/train so that we may visit Venice?

I’d like to recommend Hotel “Tritone in Mestre” which I stayed once in as an alternative to Venice which directly opposite the train station so a convenient base for making trips elsewhere, including Venice.

Hotal vill Costanza is best in Mestre.

Mestre consists of many hotels in the city area. I would like to go for Laguna Palace Hotel in Mestrer as it provides the great amenities by considering the requirement of the people. You can find cheap hotels also.
    exclusive private villas tuscany for rent

Mestre is very nice city where you can get all kind of essential need and entertainment things also. Mestre contain many hotel and villa with various stars. If you are searching though the internet then you can not only many hotel but also get the heavy discount on online booking for hotel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast