Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peru Places

Default Peru Places

Peru is one of my favorite places in the world I really like its historical places, culture, restaurants and beaches. I am travelling towards next month so I want to ask about wildlife places. Can you recommend some good destinations?

Peru is one of the beautiful country in western South America which has so many best travelling destinations including Máncora Beach and resorts, Hiking in the Huaraz region, Iquitos, Taquile Island, Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Colca Canyon and so many other. There are so many best luxury resorts and hotels also available for them comfortable living.

Definitely visit the Bahuaja-Sonene National Park and Ballestas Islands if you are a wildlife-lover. These are great places for some wildlife action

Peru is beautiful country in western South America. Lima is capital of Peru country. There are many most amazing & popular place's in Peru Places. Which always attract people to visit in Peru !

what I love about Peru is its Arequipa city or "Ciudad Blanca" (White City). love the beautiful colonial homes, churches and monasteries over there. surrounded by a beautiful countryside. and also the nearby Colca Valley and Colca Canyon, Valley of the Volcanoes. Arequipa is just a perfect destination since I love colonial architecture, living culture and the spectacular outdoor natural beauty, biodiversity and outdoor adventure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast