Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I love London! It is really a good place in terms of vacations and it's worth visiting...
    The place that I love the most is British Museum and Natural History Museum where there are hundreds of exhibit including London's Beautiful landmark an their highlight the Dinosaurs gallery. My London trip is very awesome.

It depends on your budget.Tipping in London's Restaurants. It is customary to leave 10-15% of the bill when eating out. However, restaurants often add on a service charge (usually 12.5%), especially if you're in a large group, so it's worth checking your bill if you don't want to tip twice.

Tipping in London's Restaurants. It is customary to leave 10-15% of the bill when eating out. However, restaurants often add on a service charge (usually 12.5%), especially if you're in a large group, so it's worth checking your bill if you don't want to tip twice.

Guide to visiting London on the cheap. Practical advice and money-saving tips for visitors: where to stay, what to do, cheap transport, where to eat and more.
    For all these you couls prefer net and that will help you to get the best destination and more.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast