Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Car renting hassle in England

Here's the situation:
    I will (hopefully) rent a car in England using my Airmiles points. No insurance is offered. My home + auto policies do not car 3rd party + CDW insurance for accidents in ENGLAND. My platinum VISA card also can't be used because I won't be using their VISA card.
    So now I am left at the mercy of the car rental company. Airmiles would be using ALAMO in England. 3rd party liability (if someone sues you because you were responsible for personal injuries + car damages) +CDW (cost of rental car repair) will cost me about $40 to $50 PER DAY. (Note all $ are Canadian $).
    So what do I do? I have NOT found anybody who will sell me 3rd party insurance if I have a traffic accident. I am now looking at all rental companies and PAYING by VISA. At least my CDW will be covered. I'll have to use my Airmiles elsewhere. Comments anyone.

I want to take the insurance that covers the places that hire car use overseas, such as the United Kingdom, even if you have to obtain short-term additional insurance added to your policy, like twenty dollars for him something next quarter, or like that. a separate rider competition is what it is, you might be surprised what is available when you insist.

I found many car hiring services in England and Yes, In very cheap deal also. I didn't get to jonssmith that he didn't found cheap car rental services. If you ind through online then you also will get lots of options.

car rent is not cheap in England, I think so there is already lot of car rent service provider in England so due to this reason I also favor of car rent is not cheap in England.
    view more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast