Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Actually London and Rome both are beautiful and similar to an extent for their rich cultural heritage and ancient monuments. Other than the cities itself, Italy is also rich in natural landscape and home to Alpine mountains and some beautiful beaches, on the other hand there are some great tourist spots in Britain.

Last edited by peat; 12-28-2011 at 05:47 AM.

Those places are definitely different and if you have the opportunity my guidance is to go to both of them. London, uk is excellent example for city megapolis and social history while The capital is one of the most well-known globe's galleries under start sky.

Actually added of the companies are acceptance changes but abominably the point is that you charge to pay added in best of the cases abnormally if it is the busiest division of the year.

Those cities are actually altered and if you accept the adventitious my admonition is to go to both of them. London is abundant archetype for burghal megapolis and cultural ancestry while Rome is one of the best acclaimed world's museums beneath accessible sky.

London is much better then Rome.
    I would say that you will enjoy in London a lot.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast