Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Those cities are actually altered and if you accept the adventitious my admonition is to go to both of them. London is abundant archetype for burghal megapolis and cultural ancestry while Rome is one of the best acclaimed world's museums beneath accessible sky.

Well, Rome and London both are very nice and beautiful cities. I have visited London first and than Rome. As a my opinion London is more beautiful than Rome. It's awesome beaches, National parks, luxury resorts and hotels, attractive buildings and Mall culture are very impressive. Rome also has these all things but London is better than Rome.

Hello everyone,

How are you?

Well the comparison is too difficult because both cities are beautiful and too romantic. So its very tough to judge the right place. After having research on the both the locations I found London was advanced and was good, but Rome was too good in terms culture and travel and extra activities

I like most is going to Rome its fun to shop in this place!
    For me travelling and changes of place can bring new energy to my mind.

mobilne kucice

This is the fact that both London and Rome are very nice and beautiful cities to journey. Both have lots of good tourist attraction points. But I want to suggest to go for London trip its great example for urban Megapolis and cultural heritage. There are some of the best place to visit that Madame Tussaud, tower of London, tower bridge, Buckingham palace, British museum, natural history museum etc.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast