Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Top five indian restaurants in london

hello everyone i will be going to London for one week at the end of may this year, and i love Indian food. Can any list there top 5 Indian restaurants in london and what's th price range.

thanks any help would be great.

Top of the line modern love Cinnamon Club in New Westminster lower forehead like Cafe Naz in Brick Lane, but most of Brick Lane is low brow and tourism led not need to worry about returning customers.

I think there are many restaurants in London who are runned by Indians ! You need to search them out as London is quite big

Quote Originally Posted by jonssmith3 View Post
    My top five Indian restaurants in London are:

1. Gaylord: Based on Mortimer Street, this traditional from the days of the Raj serves 100% authentic food in a setting befitting a Rajasthani palace. It’s not cheap (about £30 a head) but a real treat. When Indians holiday in London, they go to Gaylords to eat
    2. Vama: A modern Indian restaurant on Kings Road that serves authentic Indian food with a modern slant (see image). It combines the best of traditional cuisine with a twist for Western palates. The kali dal and matar methi masala here are superb. And you can expect to sit behind Vama regulars like Mick Jagger and Bryan Adams
    3. Diwana bhel poori house: Set on Drummond Street in Euston, Diwana does an eat as much as you like buffet lunch for £6.50 that really gets the aunties going. The variety is large, and although vegetarian you are guaranteed not to miss meat
    4. Masala Zone: A gem of a chain established by the long established people of Veeraswamy restaurant fame. There is something for everyone here and it’s cheap! You can eat like a pig for about £15 a head
    5. Sarkhels: Ok, ok, I feel like a bit of a sell out here. I’ve never actually been to Sarkhels. But I went to a wedding recently where none other that Udit Sarkhel was cooking up a storm in the kitchen. His food is delicious and he’s a real champion for real Indian food. Food is not too expensive either.

the davenport hotel
    awww I must try to visit even one of those restaurants to experience Indian cuisine...^_^
    Find and book discount airlines worldwide! | All about airlines in Singapore

Discount City Hotels is one of the best restaurants. It is very cheap and situated in central London nearby London Tube.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast