Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Student Travel in London (Temporary)

My son and his friend, both 18, are going to London for 3 full days of sightseeing. My son is going to university in Scotland as of September, but his friend is going to university in the USA.

They need a return ticket from Exeter to London for their 3 day jaunt, plus bus and tube travel once there.

There are SO MANY options to wade through, and I've going blind from trying to sort this out. I can get a 16-25 card for my son, but that only covers the overland rail discount. Will his friend qualify if I get his passport info, and is it worth it (£25 + £10 non refundable admin fee), for just the one return trip?

Then, there are London Pass tickets, but for those you have to buy the attractions London Pass to get the travel London Pass.

There is the Oyster card, or the Travelcard. Which one is best - I can't even tell after going to the website (http://www.londontoolkit.com/briefin...ard_oyster.htm) that compares!

And...there is a 2 for 1 for admissions offer, but it seems you have to select your choices online and in advance! Do they actually have to do this? http://www.daysoutguide.co.uk/2for1-london

Is the latter option a benefit, given than a London Pass (if that is a better option) might to the same?

I can't see 2 18 year olds spending a full day online filling out forms once they arrive, just to get the 2 for 1 offer.

It used to be so simple...now, I've a splitting headache from trying to turn this upside down. (They're in exams at the moment, so I'm helping.)

Does anyone have any advice on the best option(s)?

Help!

I do not know where the 10 pound administration fee just maybe it's because you are requesting from the United States. The card allows a third lane of travel outside of the exercise is almost certainly order the sentence for the son in Scotland, but not for his friend. It is best to buy tickets as they become available about two months in advance to get the cheapest rates.

I think a lot of additional guidance follows the complex and the details are UKers frustrating as well.

Well, one of my friends wants to visit London for job as a student visa. Can anyone tell me what the procedure of it is?

You can only apply for a student visa if you intend to study a full-time degree course in the UK. Student visas are not issued for part-time courses.

Guide to Student Travel around London. 2017. As a student in London, you are automatically eligible for various discounts on travel. The fare structure in. will help them to explore the new places over there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast