Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default need advice on eurotrip 2011/12 and visas

I am planning on heading to Europe/UK in August. My parents are currently living in London so i will spend a few months with them before they leave again. I then plan to travel throughout Europe for the next (approximately) year.
    I was originally planning on getting a UK working holiday visa and staying for the two years, working and then travelling throughout Europe, but have since come to think that maybe it is wiser to save that for later in life when i have a more focussed career goal and can find the opportunity to be sponsored, rather than wasting it now.
    Basically what i want is peoples' opinion. Do you think it is a smarter move to brush the visa completely for the moment and just travel, finding work where possible? Or to get the UK working holiday visa now? Or to possibly get a visa to another country?
    I'm really just confused as to what is the smarter option and would appreciate any input or experience on this matter, thanks

Tourist visas do not allow you to work if it is not an option. If you want to work, you must request the appropriate visa.
    I think you have to decide whether to travel, work or do both. And you must decide where you want to do (the requirements vary by country).

A European vacation provides rich cultural and leisure experiences. Especially with the expansion of the European Union (EU) and the resulting ease of border controls, traveling throughout Europe is often much easier than before the formation of the EU. However, visitors must adhere to regulations to ensure problem-free entry and freedom of movement within and outside the EU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast