Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Though its weather is still doing its worst to sully England's reputation, old Blighty remains a mightily appealing travel destination, especially for golfers.

England has something for every tourist, from dynamic, action-packed London to the charming university towns of Oxford and Cambridge, the beautiful northern countryside and some of Europe's most storied golf courses.

Here are some suggestions from my end which can be helpful for your traveling:

1. Carry copies of your passport
    2. Make sure that you are registered with your embassy
    3. Avoid carrying too much cash
    4. Get guidebooks
    5. Learn the language
    6. Eat healthy

Quote Originally Posted by riverrider View Post
    Here are some suggestions from my end which can be helpful for your traveling:

1. Carry copies of your passport
    2. Make sure that you are registered with your embassy
    3. Avoid carrying too much cash
    4. Get guidebooks
    5. Learn the language
    6. Eat healthy
    These are really helpful & valuable but I would also add one thing that do not carry much cash with your self because it may be dangerous !
    Click here to Book sightseeing tour in Miami & view Home Page of Miami tours.

Well I am sure you can find plenty of reliable details in here like I did. So awesome of you people who are willing to discuss your knowledgeable in traveling all over the globe

London is a wonderful place to visit but you do need to plan in advance to make the most of your time. London weather can be quite unpredictable. Make sure to carry both your sunglasses and an umbrella. From all the famous sights that you've heard about for years (Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, etc) to the must-do activities like high tea and shopping at Oxford Street. consider using public transport.
    Londoners are overall polite and helpful, provided you don't infringe in their personal space and aren't loud and obnoxious. Obey the 'rules of the road', such as standing on the right on Underground escalators, keeping your iPod volume turned relatively low, using "please" and "thank you" constantly, then you'll be fine.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast