Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default First Time British traveler looking for advice

Hey, wasn't really sure which forum to put this in so since I'm British I thought I'd put it here and hope for the best.

Basically, I'm fresh out of college, 19, male and really want to travel ASAP but I've never done so before on my own.

At the moment I have little money so I'd have to spend a while earning before I can go. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice to give me. I've also looked into couchsurfing, which seems to be the kind of stuff I'd want to do in regards to traveling and meeting the locals rather than just flying out somewhere to lounge on a beach 24/7...

I'm not really fussed on where I travel to but as I said I'd be more interested in soaking up the culture than anything else.

Moving out of your comfort zone and try Couch Surfing, for example, in no other place where you usually live. Go to London / Edinburgh / Cardiff / Belfast-Dublin and try it like any capital less the hassle of passports, international flights, language problems, etc.

Couch surfing is the best option for you. Also..you can try expedia for cheap flights. I wish you will have a blasting experience by the age of 19. Start exploring...

At the moment I have little money so I'd have to spend a while earning before I can go. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice to give me. I've also looked into couchsurfing, which seems to be the kind of stuff I'd want to do in regards to traveling and meeting the locals rather than just flying out somewhere to lounge on a beach 24/7...

Well I am sure you can find lots of good information in here like I did. So nice of you guys who are willing to share your experienced in travelling around the world
    Germany

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast