Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Moving to Newcastle - where to live??? and more!

Hey all...
    My boyfriend and I are moving to Newcastle, New South Wales. I got a full time job in Waratah. I'm wondering which area's would be the best choice for us to live in. I will be taking public transport to work (at the hospital in Waratah). I want to live within walking distance of the beach and my boyfriend wants to live within walking distance of resturants/nightclubs/shopping.

So i guess i'm wondering what public transportation is like? Which neighborhood meets our needs? I'm also wondering where to find online advertisements for places to rent as I'd like to start this process soon.

Thanks so much!

Cooks hill area can be a place to look. Walk from downtown and several beaches. Many restaurants along Darby Street. A bike can be handy.
    For more money, look around Merewether / bar area of ​​the beach, but it is slightly farther from the city center.

I also agree that moving to Newcastle can be your right choice, as this is one of the best place in all over the world to earn good money as well as to live a happy life. However, the most important thing one should always consider about is to choosing the right moving company which can help you to move your things from one place to another.

Many restaurants along Darby Street. A bike can be handy.For more money, look around Merewether / bar area of ​​the beach, but it is slightly farther from the city center.

Newcastle is really a great place to live and to start a new life. Just make sure that you are hiring professional movers and packers to move your things properly without any hassles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast