Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Boutique Hotels in Santiago

Hi. I've been looking on the net for boutique hotels in santiago but the ones I've found don't look great. I want something that has a bit of character and at the same time to be of a high standard, nice decor etc. If anyone could reccommend one they have been to it would be great. A friend of ours stayed at one called villafranca but was rather disappointed with the service so we'd rather not stay there. If anyone has any better alternatives it would be much appreciated.
    Many thanks,

Hello to you, and boutique hotels offering a better service are the ones who are the President and the providence of 'Sheraton Hotel, services, etc. offered is really good.

There are many shops and everything you may decide that you want in this area.

I visited Santiago recently. I have a list of good and standard list of boutique hotels in Santiago, I think it will be very helpful to you. Those hotels names are such as Hotel Rugendas, Hotel Orly, The Aubrey Hotel and Santiago Hillside Hotel.

The town is located in a remote area and therefore only effective by bus. These are always the first to be booked during the tourist season. The hotel room is well furnished with air prepare and is rather expansive.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast