Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Costa Rica

Costa Rica is a rugged, rainforested Central American country with coastlines on the Caribbean and Pacific. Though its capital, San Jose, is home to cultural institutions like the Pre-Columbian Gold Museum, Costa Rica is known for its beaches, volcanoes, and biodiversity. Roughly a quarter of its area is made up of protected jungle, teeming with wildlife including spider monkeys and quetzal birds.

Point of interest in Costa Rica
    1.Arenal Volcano
    2.Tamarindo
    3.San Jose
    4.Chirripo National Park
    5.Rincon de la Vieja

Costa Rica is a rugged, rainforested Central American country with coastlines on the Caribbean and Pacific. Though its capital, San Jose, is home to cultural institutions like the Pre-Columbian Gold Museum, Costa Rica is known for its beaches, volcanoes, and biodiversity.

Hi, beach - regarding the sailing snorkeling tour, it was out of Manuel Antonio, but I'm sorry I don't remember the name of it. The visibility in the water was really bad, which is a shame because the beaches and water are very pretty. It's just that there's a lot of sediment in the water. I don't think one operator would be any better than any other. I think that you would just have to go with the expectation that you wouldn't see much. We've snorkeled in places like Hawaii and St. John too, and what we've experienced in CR doesn't even come close. I still love CR though - just don't go for the snorkeling.

Beaches with Diving: Manuel Antonio, Tortuguero. Best visit place Costa Rica
    mobile development platforms | mobile app development services

nice post and good get it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast