Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trip to Morocco

Default Trip to Morocco

Hi all

I am planing a week and a half trip to Morocco but basically I don't know anything about that country. So if someone was there please give some advices of where to go, what to try or is there any restrictions about clothing etc. Thanks a lot

Nice information which you share here, According to me, Exotic Morocco portal for Africa; in mountains, desert and Coast inhabited by Berbers, nomads, and the old town lanes lead to markets and riads. The Moroccan people meeting involves nothing more than sitting in a café and waiting for your drink mint tea.

Read this wonderful article on Morocco. It covers all. http://www.article-diary.com/article...you/Page1.html

I hope this doesn't count as spamming! :P

Morocco is really a great place for travel . For travel Morocco is famous all around the world .
    There are also many attractions like Atlas Mountains, Menara gardens, Djemaa el Fna, Koutoubia Mosque which attract travels from all around the world .

Quality Suites Hotel Florida

Morocco, a North African nation flanking the Atlantic Ocean and Mediterranean Sea, is recognized by its Berber, Arabian and European social impacts. Marrakesh's medina, a mazelike medieval quarter, offers excitement in its Djemaa el-Fna square and souks (commercial centers) offering earthenware production, gems and metal lamps. The capital Rabat's Kasbah of the Udayas is a twelfth century imperial fortification disregarding the water.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast