Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: South Africa

Default South Africa

COUNTRY DESCRIPTION: South Africa is a parliamentary democracy and is in many respects a developed country, although much of its population lives in poverty. All major urban areas have modern, world-class hotels and tourist facilities. Game parks and areas most often visited by tourists have a wide range of facilities. Food and water are generally safe, and a wide variety of consumer goods and pharmaceuticals are readily available. The capital is Pretoria, while the seat of parliament is located in Cape Town. Johannesburg is the financial capital and largest city in South Africa. Durban is home to Africa’s busiest port and is the number one tourist destination for South Africans. Read the Department of State Background Notes on South Africa for additional information.
    Health
    South Africa has some of the best doctors and hospitals in the world. As I learned at school, the very first heart transplant was performed in Cape Town. So if you need to be hospitalized you're in good hands. Make sure you get travel insurance since quality healthcare is not cheap.
    Malaria

Most of the main tourist destinations in South Africa are malaria free, making South Africa a particularly good destination to travel to with kids. The only areas where malaria is still prevalent are the Lowveld of Mpumalanga and Limpopo and on the Maputaland coast of KwaZulu-Natal, see this map to find out exactly where that is. It does include the Kruger National Park.

Jeneliya you provide a good information about the South Africa.
    South Africa is the one of the best travel attraction of the world.
    It has many prospectives which makes it awesome place to visit
    such as beaches, night life, diversity of culture and so on. I suggest
    travelers to once visit South Africa for sure.
    For travel deals visit cheap flight tickets | find cheap flights

The Kruger National park is really a great and a must visit wildlife reserve. You can find all the Big Five (Lion, African Elephant, Cape Buffalo, Leopard, Rhinoceros) animals here at Kruger National Park.

Well, if you spend your holidays in African place so try visiting Cape Town which is one of the top tourist destinations in South Africa. It has plenty of outstanding beaches and places where number of tourist comes from all over the world especially for Table Mountain.

According to me, south africa is a one of the best place for tourist and it is a very clean as well nice place for tourist. I have also visited south africa with my friends and Cape Town is also my favourite place in south africa.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast