Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Yes Cyprus is really good country, i have been to cyprus many times and i think it is one of the awesome country and it seems that you can get good stuff from there. Its really cold there as well

Tourism industry is now flourishing here because ministry of tourism is now paying special attention toward this and secondly education has been made very cheaper here that is why people are moving towards this land rapidly.Its a really nice effort to attract people and ear the revenue.

The Ministry of Commerce, industry and tourism is responsible for the formulation and implementation of Government policy on matters of trade, industry, tourism and consumption, so as to contribute positively to the development of the economy of Cyprus and the well on the well-being of the population of the island.

There are so many best Tourism places in Cyprus such as Paphos Harbour & Castle, Courion/Kolossi Castle, Larnaca Salt Lake & Hala Sultan Tekke, Ayia Napa and Protaras, Nicosia 'within the walls' and the House of Hadigeorgakis Kornesios, Cedar Valley, Panayia tou Araka, Choirokitia, Lefkara, The Paphos mosaics and so many other.

I am eager to visit Cyprus with my wife...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast