Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Tourism in Cyprus

Cyprus is an old island where you can find number of monuments, ancient churches etc., But its one of the most popular destination for Europeans. Fifty percent of the tourists are British and next were Russians. I'm from Russia and I love Cyprus and I also suggest it is the right place to enjoy our vacation. Also.. don't forget to take part in beer festival, though its not like that of Oktober fest in Germany...its good though you can taste traditional wine and enjoy your stay. I get lost there in the festival and that was real fun.

Explore the best beaches on your Cyprus Holidays

The Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism is responsible for formulating and implementing government policy on issues of trade, industry, tourism and consumption, so as to contribute positively towards the development of the economy of Cyprus and the well on welfare of the population of the island.

The Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism is amenable for formulating and implementing government action on issues of trade, industry, tourism and consumption, so as to accord absolutely appear the development of the abridgement of Cyprus and the able-bodied on abundance of the citizenry of the island.

The Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism is amenable for formulating and implementing government action on issues of trade, industry, tourism and consumption, so as to accord absolutely appear the development of the abridgement of Cyprus and the able-bodied on abundance of the citizenry of the island.

The Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism is acquiescent for formulating and implementing government activity on issues of trade, industry, tourism and consumption, so as to accordance actually arise the development of the abbreviation of Cyprus and the able on affluence of the citizenry of the island.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast