Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I have also visited France and it is my one of the favourite place to visit. I visit Paris only one time and I planing to go there second time. It is very beautiful and interesting place to visit. Paris is popularly known as Romantic city and this title really suit the city as when you enter in the city you become a romantic person.

Well, Paris is an unmatched tourist destination but other than that Lyon is also an awesome place for a vacation in France. Situated in Alpine mountain Lyon is the gateway to Switzerland and a home to fabulous landscapes.

Post Re: Places to visit in France

If you have a few weeks for visiting France, you must see Paris, of course, but you may also taste the gastronomy and enjoy the landscape of the South west of France and discover the sunny Riviera - Cote d'Azur and Provence. History lovers will enjoy the Loire Valley. And if you have a little more time, don't miss the Mount Saint Michel.
    Are you looking for: rent villa javea | villas majorca pollensa .

France accounts for the highest number of travelers for a country in Europe. There are some great tourist destinations in France to visit like Paris, Marseille, Lyon and Normandy.

There are some most beautiful places in France for traveling and those are Loire Valley, Mont Saint-Michel, Giverny, Versailles and Champagne-Ardenne.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast