Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Best places to visit -
    1.One of Europe's most seasoned urban communities and France's second biggest city, Marseille is a noteworthy Mediterranean seaport situated off the southeast bank of France. Bragging an untainted atmosphere, Roman vestiges, medieval design and recognized social venues, Marseille is additionally a working city with a few colleges and businesses.

2.LYON-Located in east-focal France, Lyon is the capital of the Rhone division in the Rhone-Alpes area. Gloating a long history, Lyon today is the third biggest city in France, known for its notable engineering, gastronomy and lively social scene. Lyon is included different areas, every offering their own particular offer of fascinating fortunes

3.STRASBOURG-Situated right on the fringe of France and Germany, Strasbourg is the capital city of the Alsace locale. The city serves as the seat of the European Parliament and various other imperative European organizations, for example, the European Court of Human Rights and the Council of Europe. The city's memorable focus, Grande Île, is the thing that makes Strasbourg one of the best places to visit in France.

good article! I love France! such a beautiful country! I hope i cover all the places mentioned in your article.

Paris ... Only Paris! The eternal city of love, feelings and romance. I will say this. After this city, everything else was not interesting to me.

What would Paris be without its symbolic Eiffel Tower? Built by Gustave Eiffel to commemorate the centenary of the French Revolution, it is presented at the Exposition Universelle in Paris in 1889. 324 meters high, it is one of the most visited monuments in the world with nearly 7 million visitors a year.

The first floor houses the Eiffel Tower 58 which extends over two levels, 58 meters above the ground as its name suggests. On the second floor, the view is the best at 115 meters because you have a diving view on the ground below. Finally on the 3rd floor at 275 meters, you can see what the office of Gustave Eiffel was. For the more adventurous one, it is possible to use the stairs and climb the steps (1,665 to the summit).
    I use rent a minibus in paris for trip confortable

Thank you for these places to visit!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast