Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Places to visit in France

Please have a look at my article on Places to visit in France. http://www..me/places-to-vi.../europe/france. My favorite destinations are Fontaine-De-Vaucluse with its alluring springs and the wine feast of Arboise.

There are many beautiful places to visit in france like Loire Valley, Giverny, Versailles, Strasbourg, Bordeaux and The Gorges du Verdon. According to me, The Gorges du Verdon is a one of the best place of france and it is also good place for the visitor.

IMO, France is better choice for holidays because it is friendliest country in Europe. One of my friends went last year to Paris and he said me that he enjoyed very much he visited there first time so didn’t know much about Paris but local peoples help his to find out its places.

I have visited france with my friend and as per my knowledge, some best places to visit in france are Côte d’Azur, Versailles, Champagne-Ardenne, The Gorges du Verdon, Bordeaux and Loire Valley

wow...there are number of places... my aim is to visit Paris before the end of 2012. Hope my dream will come true..and thanks for sharing your ideas.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast