Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Travel Tips

Here are some useful travel tips for safe and healthy traveling. Before traveling make sure your passport and visa is valid or not. Insure that your are not sick. Bring with some foods and health medicine and first aid kit. Know your traveling times and ticket is confirm or not. Avoid talk with strange travelers.

Travel tips
    Travel light
    Travel in positive mind

Really I like your content and you have reveal the best guidelines for journey. I like to visiting very much and It is very useful guidelines for me and my associates. I have also reveal this guidelines with my household.

The first thing you should do if you're heading overseas is to find out what kinds of vaccinations you'll need in advance because different countries have different requirements. In the United States, contact your doctor or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for a list of necessary vaccinations. You'll want to allow plenty of time for this step in case you need to get vaccines that require more than one dose.

Just want to share this travel tips..^_^

Travel tips for Passports and Visas. Make sure your passport is still valid, and if it’s not apply for a new one 3-4 months before you plan to travel. Make sure you have any other necessary travel documents or visas for the countries you plan to visit.
    Find and book discount airlines worldwide! | All about airlines in Singapore

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast