Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Travel

Default Air Travel

I have travelled several times, going to Europe, some states, and I must say, air travel is the best, the feeling of you were like flying? Heaven!

Air travel is a form of travel in vehicles such as airplanes, helicopters, hot air balloons, blimps, gliders, hang gliding, parachuting or anything else that can sustain flight.Air travel can be separated into two general classifications: national/domestic and international flights. Flights from one point to another within the same country are called domestic flights. Flights from a point in one country to a point within a different country are known as international flights.

I have travelled several times, going to Europe, some states, and I must say, air travel is the best, the feeling of you were like flying? Heaven!
    Europe is actually a paradise whether you travel from a plane or a train. But some places reveal their beauty to those traveling by air and some to those traveling by land.

Travel insurance can be very important to some people. It is a safety net for when you need it more, when you're in a strange, and you have a lot of money invested in your vacation. These are the answers frequently asked questions on the subject.

I have travelled several times, going to many cities in India and I must say, air travel is the best,. But a little costly then Train and buses.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast