Default Buying a rice cooker in Hong Kong

Being a fan of Asian food I am keen on getting myself a decent Japanese-made rice cooker (probably a Zojirushi). Since I'm probably swinging by Hong Kong early next year, it seems sensible to pick one up there, as not only do they have the same voltage/frequency standard as the UK but also they have the same unwieldy three-pin plugs.

Can anyone recommend any large emporiums/electrical goods malls where they sell a large selection of rice cookers? I'm after a place like the malls in Singapore where you get lots of selection and can compare and contrast different shops' prices to get the best deal.

I am a rubbish haggler, but just for the record, can you say whether haggling is accepted practice in any places you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Their are many options are available...you can buy online or Hong Kong Rice Cooker Manufacturers - Visit quality Hong Kong Rice Cooker Manufacturers, qualified Hong Kong Rice Cooker suppliers and HK Rice Cooker Wholesale Distributors for the best Rice Cooker from HK, including Rice Cooker Manufacturers. Contact Hong Kong Rice Cooker Manufacturers and make free enquiry at HKTDC.