Default Best Breajfast in Milton Keynes

if any one coming to milton keynes in Buckinghamshire would like to know where a mind blowing breakfast is and is the best in the whole city i can safely say with no problen through my own experiences throughout the city i can say 100% it will be Wolverton Hoise in Wolverton Milton Keynes.

It cost me just £2.99 and for this you can get loads to eat.You forst get given your sausage and bacon but then you can go to the hot food counter and help yourself to put on your plate unlimited amount of baked beans,hash browns,fried eggs,mushrooms sceambled egg and also peeled plum tomato.You just put on as much as you like.Fried eggs are tremendous so are the hash browns.

You just wont get a bigger plate of food any where else i have yried every where and this is the best
    Attached Images Attached Images

The places have been chosen on the basis that there is enough to keep you occupied for the day, depending on your interests of course, without having to resort to more travelling, unless you choose to do so, apart from walking locally. Trips are arranged in ascending order of journey times

Its hard to take breakfast there becasue i dont like beans and all that thanks for suggestion.

Every shopper needs to take a break from carrying the bags, our MK restaurant is close to M&S and accessible from Silbury Avenue opposite the library.It's available through online also so use this for better experience.

Easily the best place is Milton Keynes to order breakfast and lunch from. Staff are incredibly friendly and are real people. Quality is top notch and pricing is very reasonable.