Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Traveling by bus is the best and the cheapest way to travel to Kuala Lumpur.

My family went to singapore & malaysia last year. both of countries are very beautiful and friendly. that time we went by bus between two countries. in my point of view, we should travel by flight between singapore & malaysia. thanks.

There are many express bus service from Singapore to KL. Among them, few of the famous and popular express bus operators like grassland, Aeroline and First Coach offer almost hourly trip between Singapore and KL. Most of the bus operators will depart at Golden Mile Complex.

Some coach will alight passengers at other location like Grassland is from Singapore to KL Berjaya Times Square, Golden Coach is from Singapore to KL Pudu Raya, First Coach is from Singapore to KL Bangsar, and KL 1 Utama Shopping Centre, KKKL is from Singapore to KL Chinatown (Petaling Street) and Odyssey is from Singapore to KL Mont Kiara. Do note that some bus operator will offer non stop express bus service to KL and others will stop at Yong Peng for a short 20 to 30 minutes break

Traveling by bus to KL is a good decision bus is not very well. I will sure travel is interested.

MADP Platforms Singapore

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast