Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Kalahari Desert

The Kalahari Desert is a semi arid desert located mostly in Botswana and parts of Namibia and RSA. Despite of its droughty the Kalahari desert is a home to a variety of flora and fauna. The Central Kalahari Game Reserve here is the world's second largest protected area.

(source: Wikipedia)

I'm lived in benin.. I wish to go this desert.. may I know how for its from benin??

You can reach Botswana from Benin in an approx 5 - 6 hour flight. Kalahari is in Botswana.

Hello everyone, I am looking for best detail about The Kalahari Desert. Where it is available and also want some review. Can anyone here give me an Information about The Kalahari Desert. Thank you in advance.

Travelling to the Kalahari is akin to catapulting into a parallel universe. It’s a surreal Alice-through-the-looking-glass experience where you feel really small and everything around you looms larger than life. Timeless and magical, solitary stretches of space spin on into infinity and shapes distort under a blanket of scorching desert heat.
    “Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.”

hotels krk
    hotels insel krk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast