Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turin Travel

Default Turin Travel

Turin is a historic city and tourist centre in northern Italy. Turin is rich in landscapes with low-lying Alpine hills which rise above the Po river. Turin is also home to some great museums and ancient buildings like Turin Cathedral, Turin’s Egyptian Museum & Piazza Castello.
    Also the Turin Cathedral is the current resting place of the Shroud of Turin.

Last edited by peat; 12-28-2011 at 05:24 AM.

Turin’s charms aren’t only manmade: to the city’s east, low-lying hills rise above the Po river, while to its west are the mountains that hosted the 2006 Winter Olympics.

Thanks for sharing this story!

I have never seen Turin but I heard a lot of things about it from my friends. Turin is very charming and beautiful city which located in northern Italy. It is famous for its historical places, art and monuments. There are so many tourist attraction places that Museo egizio, shroud of Turin, Mole antonelliana, royal palace of Turin,teatro regio di torino etc.

Turin is the capital city of Piedmont in northern Italy, known for its refined architecture and cuisine. The Alps rise to the northwest of the city. Stately baroque buildings and old cafes line Turin's boulevards and grand squares like Piazza Castello and Piazza San Carlo. Nearby is the soaring spire of the Mole Antonelliana, a 19th-century tower housing the interactive National Cinema Museum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast