Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Vietnam is wonderful travel destination for traveller. You can discover news things when go there.

I want to tour in Viet Nam because it is most wonderful destination and it is very safe traveling country and i think more travelers looking to choose Vietnam as a great holiday destination for E-travel took that opportunity to be host our passengers the best possible show.

Vietnam is a beautiful island in the world. It has many attractive place for travel. so welcome to Vietnam. I like Vietnam.

Vietnam is the most wonderful travel destination which is simply ideal for travelers. People should spend their holidays in Vietnam for having a memorable travel experience.
    Each and every people should enjoy their holiday as well as vacation.

Yes! Because it has a bit of everything. There is plenty of crazy city life in Saigon (more than in Hanoi), lovely beaches, (ahem) excellent custom tailoring, the hill stations of Dalat and Sapa (quite chilly but beautiful!), jungles, you name it! I've been living here (Saigon) for the last year and a half and I still haven't run out of places to go and things to see!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast