Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Chinese art and culture

China have great art and culture from many centuries.
    What do you have to say about China art and culture?

I like Chinese art. The history of Chinese are is very old. Chinese art is very good and world class.

Chinese culture is one of the world's oldest.[1][2] The area in which the culture is dominant covers a large geographical region in eastern Asia with customs and traditions varying greatly between towns, cities and provinces. Important components of Chinese culture include literature, music, visual arts, martial arts, cuisine, etc.
    Chinese art is visual art that, whether ancient or modern, originated in or is practiced in China or by Chinese artists. The Chinese art in the Republic of China (Taiwan) and that of overseas Chinese can also be considered part of Chinese art where it is based in or draws on Chinese heritage and Chinese culture. Early "stone age art" dates back to 10,000 BC, mostly consisting of simple pottery and sculptures. After this early period Chinese art, like Chinese history, is typically classified by the succession of ruling dynasties of Chinese emperors, most of which lasted several hundred years

Chinese culture is one of the world's oldest. The area in which the culture is dominant covers a large geographical region in eastern Asia with customs and traditions varying greatly between towns, cities and provinces. Important component of Chinese culture include literature, music, visual arts martial arts etc.

Cheap flights to Mombasa

I agree with you all. All give information are very useful for us. According to my knowledge, Chinese culture has fascinated many people moved around the world, unique and exceptional as well as elegant and inspiring. Chinese art is full of charm and beauty rare.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast