Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Good city

Voices as diverse as Aristotle, Isaiah, Kempis and Keller have spoken to the redemptive power of the built environment. Buildings won’t save us, but they have the power to symbolize and serve the best that we envision. Good City is a reminder that the places we build have influence greater than their footprint.
    Common Good City Farm is an urban farm and education center growing food with and for low-income residents in Washington, DC and providing educational opportunities for all people that help increase food security, improve health, and contribute to environmental sustainability. Common Good City Farm is currently CLOSED for the winter, but continue to check our website for farm updates.

I like journey and I always go for tour in my summer and christmas vacation. So I have seen 85% best places and cities in the world. As a my opinion Paris, Sydney, Cape Town, London, New York etc are best cities to visit.

I never visit Albania so I can not say anything about Albania. But I hear about this country which has so much of a good place for travel that famous for its history. I think this is very nice and beautiful place to live. I also want to say that there are so many of the good places in Europe to visit. Here i want to share some of best places that Eiffel Tower,Acropolis,Tower Bridge,Edinburgh Castle etc.

Yeah I also never have been visited Albania.But I listen lots of Albania I suggest you some of the famous places in Albania are:- -Living Room bar famous for terrace it is a great place to pass your summer weekends in the company of good music and beautiful people. Situated close to the Parliament building. Folie Terrace bar ,Lollipop Club, Mumja bar,Big Ben , Checkpoint Charlie, Mount Dajti, national gallery of Figurative arts of Albania , national history Museum, Clock tower and many more places. Hotel Baron is the best place to stay. Their All places are in Tirana.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast