Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Does anyone have travel tips?

I would love to go to Kariba or Victoria Falls. Does anyone have travel tips on where to stay etc etc?

Some useful tips for Safe traveling.
    1. keep your luggage with you until the luggage is checked. If it's must put your bag down, keep one foot on the handle.
    2. keep with you important papers; don't check anything that you simply cannot afford to lose. photocopy your pp, credit cards etc.
    3. Bring with you a small flashlight. At the night time, keep your flashlight near your bed.
    4. If it's possible for you travel with only one or two credit cards.
    5. change your schedule; try not to come and go at the same time everyday.

Some useful tips for Safe traveling.
    1. keep your luggage with you until the luggage is checked. If it's must put your bag down, keep one foot on the handle.
    2. keep with you important papers; don't check anything that you simply cannot afford to lose. photocopy your pp, credit cards etc.
    3. Bring with you a small flashlight. At the night time, keep your flashlight near your bed.
    4. If it's possible for you travel with only one or two credit cards.
    5. change your schedule; try not to come and go at the same time everyday.

I can read here all travel tips, Every tips are good and informative for us. According to me When you go for holiday then you must pack your bag properly. Always take your medicine with you. It such an important, When you travel by train you can take a food with you.

This post isveryinformative.Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast