Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: India Tourism

Default India Tourism

India has a lot of tourist attractions that can make the whole experience of the holidays memorable.It is the land of amazing cultural and geographical diversities, offers its visitors majestic monuments palaces, temples and tombs with ancient exotic sculptures, forests and mountains, lakes, backwaters and beaches of great natural beauty.

India is a good place and what I like most there is their culture and tradition...^_^

I like also their beaches and foods...^_^
    Find and book discount airlines worldwide! | All about airlines in Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by jakehurley View Post
    India has a lot of tourist attractions that can make the whole experience of the holidays memorable.It is the land of amazing cultural and geographical diversities, offers its visitors majestic monuments palaces, temples and tombs with ancient exotic sculptures, forests and mountains, lakes, backwaters and beaches of great natural beauty.
    I like the given information here and India is really the best country for travelling. With different seasons, here you can get all happiness and joy.

India is most beautiful country. Kerala, an engrossing state of southern India is special due to its unimaginable natural beauty and rich heritage. It is considered as one of the green heavens on earth. It is small yet beautiful that has been gifted by a number of alluring beaches, tempting backwaters and exotic wildlife.

Adorned with bright colors, India is the oldest civilization and one of the highly visited tourist destinations in the world. It offers great heritage sights, romantic retreats, thrilling adventure treks in Himalayas, wildlife sanctuaries and glorious spectacles of scenic beauty.

I simply Love India... ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast