Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Health Tips

There are so much healthy tips are existing to be healthy. According to me, drinking a plenty of water on daily basis is really the best feature for our body. It really improves our digestion power. It also helpful feature to get radiant skin. We should eat green veggies on daily basis. Running is one of most important feature to get awesome and stunning health.

I am also wants to be healthy, so I do exercises daily, eat green and fresh vegetables, drink more water, and don't eat heavy and oily foods. so I think this is the best way for our good health.

Your food shall be your medicine. Ayurveda has postulated the role of food and especially nutritive foods for maintag health as well as cure of diseases. Nutrients are necessary for the proper functioning of mental, physical, metabolic, chemical and hormonal activities. The body is like a machine that will repair and rebuild itself if proper nutrition is provided by way of food.

There are some important health tips that you should try them. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. Do cardio exercises such as running, walking and swimming. Avoid Smoking and chew tobacco. Stay away from fatty and sugary foods.

There are some important tips for perfect health. Avoid smoking and chew tobacco. Drink lots of water much as possible throughout a day. Drink green tea. Do yoga regularly. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Go for a morning walk.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast