Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

For Vietnam, any time can be a good time for travel. The opposing monsoonal season, which means different weather patterns from North to South, will give each time in the year an advantage.

We build the best app for Magento websites
    android app for magento 2 | order status magento | iOS app for magento

I am living in Vietnam and i wrote this post for some agent.

Visit Vietnam and Discover a Different Beach holidays

Many travelers would have been to South-East of Asia and specially to Indochina peninsula to explore the great golden triangle of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, however, the certain beach holiday in Vietnam through the different destinations in this beautiful country come to exemplify the idyllic island experience, and if not Vietnam then in Cambodia a well which are home to several nice beach each with different things to expect. Mui Ne beach in south central Vietnam and only within less than 4 hour drive from the Ho Chi Minh City is certainly one of them. With soft, golden-sand beaches, azure waters and a range of different activities has made Mui Ne among one of the best beach destination in Vietnam. This ideal beach destination offers visitors anything and everything they could hope for from a beach holiday with a pleasant stay in Vietnam.

source: http://www.vietnamtourpedia.com/trav...beach-holidays

Vietnam is safe, interesting, plenty of things to do and to see and also one of my favorite places ive ever been.
    I wrote this blog: http://www.vietnamtourpedia.com/trav...beach-holidays - Its about beach holiday in Vietnam - hope you guys like it

Vietnam is famous for beautiful natural scenes, you should come and visit sometimes.
    At least it is much safer than terrorism in the U.S

I am going back to Vietnam by the end of month? Any suggestion for the destinations. I've been to Ha Long, Hoi An

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast