Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default British Virgin Islands

if you’re looking to get away from it all, this atoll has a hammock waiting. Then there are the sprinkling of out islands – some uninhabited, some with just a beach bar, some with shipwrecks to dive on. You’ll need your own boat to reach them, but since the BVIs are the world’s charter-boat capital, you’re in luck.While the islands are British territories, there’s little that’s overtly British. The BVIs are quite close to, and intermingled with

The British Virgin Islands (BVI) is a British overseas territory, part of the British West Indies, lying about 60 miles east of Puerto Rico. There are about 50 islands in the BVI, many of which are uninhabited. Tortola is the main island, other islands include Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke and Anegada. Tourist facilities are widely available.

The British Virgin Islands (BVI) is a British overseas territory, part of the British West Indies, lying about 60 miles east of Puerto Rico.

Sounds really fun when you are planning for a cool, chilled & relaxed vacation. Already planning a trip to Puerto Rico so I might even hop to the islands for a few days.

Beautiful & attractive Islands always become attraction point of people. Most of people visit on wonderful Island to enjoy. I'm also love of attractive Island. I never hear & see this British Virgin Islands. I become more excited to visit on this Island.
    Click here to Book sightseeing tour in Miami & view Home Page of Miami tours.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast