Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halong Bay

Default Halong Bay

Spreading along the eastern edge of the Indochinese Peninsula, Vietnam covers a land area of 330,900 sq. km with the legendary world of Halong Bay, the colourful charm of Central Highlands and the criss-cross waterways of the Mekong Delta. The country boasts a marvelous coastline of 3,260km dotted with white sandy beaches, tranquil bays and vivid coral reefs. Vietnam also shares land borders of 3,700km with Laos, Cambodia and China. Moreover, with a tropical monsoon climate, all parts of the country are mostly warm the whole year round, which is ideal for those who love sunny weather.

If you have been to Halong Bay before, you would agree that its a world of water wonders. In fact, Halong Bay is the world's most spectacular sea kayaking destination. Halong Bay attracts thousands of passengers every month.

Very good andinformativeexchange..Thank you!

Halong Bay is an ideal travel destination around the whole world. This is also one of my favorite destinations. Everyone should plan their trip to Halong Bay for having a memorable travel experience.
    Each and every people should enjoy their holiday as well as vacation.

Well, Last year I visited Halong bay Vietnam which is one of my most favorite places in the world. Its offers you a vast range of scuba diving places and visitors would be thronging all over the world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast