Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Focus on Santorini

Hi people,

I know there are threads about Santorini but I want a deeper insight! I appreciate your opinions the most, that is why I ask and I do not read a guide! I would like to go there with my friends, and we are wondering if we will get bored during a whole week or not. Are there various things to do? Also, do you recommend any hotel or resorts?

Hi,

I was in Santorini and I found more than one thing to be pleasant there! I went to see the Caldera volcano. Maybe it does not sound too appealing when you hear about it, but once you see those cliffs, you will fall in love instantly! Another things that I absolutely loved was the wine tasting! I went to a couple of wineries and took their tours! They almost got me drunk!

The Greek people are very passionate! Their climate is heavenly and Santorini is just another example for their wonderful landmarks! Caldera is for sure a great print of nature in their little piece of heaven! I had an extraordinary view from my hotel room, which I booked from www.rihlaprime.com! I also tasted some of their wines and, do not get me wrong, they are exquisite, but not my kind of an activity! I mostly spent my time exploring, hiking and at the beach!

What IreadI really liked it.Thank you foryour information!

Santorini is one of the most popular holiday destination which had so many tourist attraction places. There are so many famous beaches like the Agios Georgios beach, Perivolos beach, Perissa beach, Kamari beach and Monolithos beach. The beaches of Santorini are different from other beaches due to their special geological features. Perivilis beach is the most popular beach and its also best place to stay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast