Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No way you should skip an opportunity to float in the Dead Sea, it is an experience for sure. But unless you intend to develop a skin condition, don't plan on an extended stay in the region. There’s not a lot happening at the Dead Sea itself (this place is kind of dead…). There are many other interesting places where you could spend more days.

its a amazing trip From western railway time table to jordan
    your nights by spending two nights in Wadi Musa visiting Petra and one night in the desert at a Bedouin camp. Also, if it were me I'd spend the final day / night in Madaba rather than Amman. It's a wonderful place and closer to the airport.
    The order you've listed is fine. The quickest, most reliable way to get around is either by rental car or taxi.I thought the dead Sea was rather boring, and there are plenty of good mosaics in Madaba besides the map in the church.more: http://mumbailocaltraintimetable.net

The Dead Sea – circumscribing Israel, the West Bank and Jordan – is a salt lake whose banks are more than 400m underneath ocean level, the least point on dry land. Its broadly hypersaline water makes gliding simple, and its mineral-rich dark mud is utilized for restorative and corrective medicines at region resorts. The encompassing desert offers numerous desert springs and noteworthy locales.

Jordan, an Arab nation on the east bank of the Jordan River, is defined by ancient monuments, nature reserves and seaside resorts. It’s home to the famed archaeological site of Petra, the Nabatean capital dating to around 300 B.C. Set in a narrow valley with tombs, temples and monuments carved into the surrounding pink sandstone cliffs, Petra earns its nickname, the "Rose City."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12