Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sayulita beach best beach location in Mexico. Make a family trip plan on your budget.

Sayulita Activities On Land | Sayulita Yoga Classes | Sayulita Horseback Riding

i love to travel and now i am also planning to travel with my family in this year and looking to travels and tours who can arrange the whole affordable trip.

Ukraine is a family friendly destination. There are plenty of seesights and spots that woulf be interesting to adults as well as children. Not only are these attractions fun and educational, they're especially magical through the eyes of a child. My top list includes: Nemo Dolphinarium in Odesa, Goat Farm in Lviv, Banana Farm near Kyiv, Feldman Ecopark in Kharkiv Region, Dream Island Aquapark Kyiv and Kazka (Fairytale) Entertainment Park in Sumy.

I'm also looking for options to see many countries and not spend a fortune on this. I really hope that this year many countries as promised to slightly reduce prices for tourists. I just finished my first year at the university and want to spend this summer traveling around Europe with my friends. I hope I have enough money for this. Perhaps you know how students can save money while visiting other countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Gavvrie View Post
    I'm also looking for options to see many countries and not spend a fortune on this. I really hope that this year many countries as promised to slightly reduce prices for tourists. I just finished my first year at the university and want to spend this summer traveling around Europe with my friends. I hope I have enough money for this. Perhaps you know how students can save money while visiting other countries?
    I remember how my friends and I spent the coolest summer after finishing the third year at the university. And I remember the feeling with which I spent the money that I saved from part time work for whole year. Unfortunately, the money wasn't enough for everything I wanted. I didn't know that there are simple and effective ways to save money on travel for students at that moment. But you have free time and a lot of resources in order to plan your trip correctly. For example, in this article https://www.travelkings.net/travel-tricks-for-students/ you will find many recommendations and tricks on how to save your money, but not spoil your trip. You don't need to overpay in a cafe for tourists, for example, but you don't need to risk your safety and your things by staying overnight at the station, as you can always find inexpensive, but clean and comfortable hostels.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast