Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spa and Beauty

Salon owners, spa owners, beauty therapists, spa therapists, nail technicians, make-up artists, hairdressers and other professionals have a unique opportunity to source and experience the latest beauty products, treatments, ideas and equipment, from Australia’s largest gathering of leading brands and suppliers.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwhite9065 View Post
    The Sydney International Spa & Beauty Expo is Australia's largest event for the spa & beauty industries.
    Frangapani Spa & Beauty Closure.
    Is these happens every year?

Today the general public we are living in is moving at a quick pace thus move the pattern of excellence spas, hair shading, hair augmentation and hair styling. Hair salons are impeccable in offering diverse sorts of excellence, hair answers for various sorts of individuals with various hairdo.

I like to combine my vacation with a visit to a professional spa medical center. I found such a clinic in the city where I was planning to spend my vacation and they have detailed information on the lip flip Sarasota procedure on their website. I have long dreamed of plump lips and it seems to me a good solution. But I would like to learn more detailed information about this medical center and its doctors from those who have already had experience of undergoing treatment or beauty procedures in this place.

same here. I also spend a lot of time on it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast